Tuesday 2 May 2017

Visual journal - Aims

             In this journal I am planning to explore the main themes that are highlighted throughout my essay. I want to explore some new media approaches around the subject of psychedelia. The good thing about creating psychedelic artwork is that there isn't many rules that apply and it can be very random so I wish to almost make more random psychedelic work through experimentation processes and then take certain elements that I have learnt to make a new visual outcome.

I have had the idea of cutting up my spirit world paintings and collaging them onto different textures, I will try to  approach some of my journal in this way.
spray painted textures is also something I would like to explore and creating new ways for me to approach a composition.
I wish to take inspiration from artists such as Asakura Kouhei and Alex Grey and combing them with what I already know to try and push my style in a new and more informed direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment