Tuesday 2 May 2017

Essay research notes

Ive gathered some research in relation to my context of practice studies for my essay and further informant for my visual journal. gathering a range of research from quotes, articles to art pieces and watching documentaries, I feel that my project has a stronger sense of solidity meaning that I have more information to work with to get a more well informed essay and visual response.

Researching this topic of entheogen's, psychedelic and spiritual experiences relating to art and creativity has actually been pretty fun for me and I feel that it is very relevant to what I am trying to communicate within my artwork. Having an opinion on a controversial topic such as psychedelic drugs is something I want my work to be representing, I think we as a species coming to the realisation that these experiences can infact be beneficial and I'm willing to support that as much as I can in order to help evolve the collected consciousness into something that is more pure, creative and with a stronger attachment to nature.

Gathering these notes from a range of resources for my essay has helped me to figure out what content will be included, what specific people will be referenced, what quotes and entheogen's will be talked about and also how I will structure my essay. Taking notes has really made this seem like a strong and meaningful argument that can be spoke about.








No comments:

Post a Comment