Tuesday 2 May 2017

Psychedelic artist research




Alex grey is a visionary artist who is very well known in the psychedelic community and for openly taking psychedelics and transferring his experiences into paintings. He is s good source of inspiration for me not only because of his beautiful paintings that depict a spiritual psychedelic experience but also because seeing his work and what he believes makes me want to pursue the same direction of art and lifestyle.




Chris dyer is another inspirational psychedelic artist that I will be using for reference. The vibrant colours and the trippy characters make this a very psychedelic style that is also well known throughout the psychedelic community. Chris dyer is another important artist for my development because the way he can translate his art onto walls, skateboards, surfboards, clothing, cars, posters, prints and more. This make me also want to explore as many possible items that my work could be translated onto to make myself a more diverse and original image maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment