Tuesday 2 May 2017

Spirit world painting edits




Again I have been adjusting the hue and saturation levels on photoshop. I think there is a potential for some very interesting outcomes that have unique colour schemes. This has given me a new idea that I could possibly take these designs more digital and compose them using a very wide range of colours and textures that the software allows me to achieve. In doing this I could really bring more diverse looking elements to the original painting style. I may also have a go at printing some of these altered colour schemes and try collage some new compositions and bring in some more hand made qualities aswel. This spirit world painting I have done has really allowed me to find a new possible style for me to continue to develop and refine using new approaches of media.




No comments:

Post a Comment