Tuesday 2 May 2017

Research

- People







These are some people who have openly spoke about the use with psychedelic drugs and the potential benefits they hold. I will explore these individuals further in my essay and use as reference to back up my points.


Books



These are some very interning books that relate directly to my subject so I could use these to help fuel my writing and also visual work as i get more informed on the subject.


- Documentaries









I have now watched countless documentaries and small talks and interviews from a wide range of psychedelic and entheogen origins. These documentaries have really helped me to understand these substances which is the primary source for my research and is making my own practice more well informed. I think this is such and interesting topic which has so much depth especially when linked to the spiritual and consciousness aspects of the entheogens. This is really making me see new lights for my own development and what direction I want my own creative practice to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment