Tuesday 2 May 2017

Spirt world reference





As I am going to be using bringing different animals into my psychedelic spirit world painting, Ive just had a look at a few possible animal references that I could use. I want to have a whole scene of them included. Even in the sky I could possibly add some non flying animals like a turtle to really add to the psychedelic aspects of the painting. I will also try and paint these animals in a very colourful and psychedelic way to show that it is part of the spirit world.

A big part of the spirit world painting is that it has this meditating figure within it. Ive had a look at some meditation positions to get some reference on where the hands go and what angles could be used.


This is an alaskan landscape and this is a very similar sort of environment that I am trying to achieve in my paintings with the mountains and the lake. This picturesque scenery will make a perfect reference to my paining but I will add in some psychedelic features.

No comments:

Post a Comment