Thursday 18 January 2018

Sketch for final design

This is the sketch for a design that I will be turning into a full completed image. It may not look like much but it is certainly enough for me transform this into a finalised concept.
I have chosen this image to make because I feel it has all of the necessary components to achieve the aesthetic I am wanting to create. Random objects, complicated compositions, space, shapes, geometry, character and colour will all be included in this image. 
Researching the various artists has allowed me to take a different route for this project and I am excited to see how it will turn out. I will be using crayons for this piece as I want more grain, texture and tone to be evident in my image, just a new approach to my usual bold graphic style.


No comments:

Post a Comment