Thursday 18 January 2018

Psychedelic festivals


Every festival is promoted by some sort of poster or flyer. This is where I could potentially start thinking about taking my practice. Psychedelic artists and illustrators are the face of advertisement for festivals so I would like to start considering potential festivals that I could create posters for.

These posters have been used since the 60's and are still one of the most effective ways of advertising and promoting a festival.

Using bring colours, complex compositions, warped typography and aspects of randomness are usually consistent within festival posters. This fits perfectly witch where I am trying to take my own practice so I am thinking of doing some psychedelic festival poster designs as a response to my research and essay.


OZORA
Psy-Fi
Illumination gathering 
Wonderland festival
Dragon dreaming festival
Ritual festival
Moon mountain
Dimension festival 
Samsara festival
We are one

This is a short list psychedelic themed festival that I can investigate and consider making mock up poster deigns.







No comments:

Post a Comment