Thursday 18 January 2018

Final Image - Development

This is the final drawing of my psychedelic image. I have really tried to play around with the composition and I am trying get more random by including a wider range of styles and media.
This image as a drawing is already an improvement from my last final design. It has been much more considered and I have included many more objects and features that add to the psychedelic aesthetic.



Bringing character into my work is really allowing me to push boundaries with what I can create and also allows me to bring a sense or story or narrative within my images. I will be continuing to bring more and more elements of spiritual characters into my art.


It is really interesting to see my work slowly come to life piece by piece as I add colour. Colour is one of the most important factors within my work so I have tried to consider the overall balance of the image rather than my usual approach. 




No comments:

Post a Comment