Thursday 18 January 2018

Finalised image

I am very pleased with the final outcome of this image. It has been a completely new way for me to work and I have thoroughly enjoyed the process. This could be the most psychedelic image I have created so far and is a good change from my usual approach. The grainy textures makes it much softer on the eyes. Bringing a spirit-like character has really been an important factor of this image, it is the main feature, representing the divine. However this image for me doesn't have quite the refined professional and polished finish that I was hoping to see. I think this is because of the use of crayons, it defiantly has some flaws but I am taking more from my discoveries and how I can progress this further to become more refined. I will be making a second final image so I can take what I have learned from this and add new elements. My issue here was that I just used crayons and I think If I bring a variation of medias into one image,  it may result in a more professional design.



No comments:

Post a Comment