Wednesday 4 May 2016

Resolved mask

This is a concept drawing I did of multiple people wearing the mask that I have designed. I have done this because the power of the mask comes with unity, when more and more people wear the same mask it shows they have a similar belief system and effectively create its own sub-culture. I have tried to show this idea within this drawing. Its would be pretty intimidating to see people all wearing the same make like in V for Vendetta. I have also tried to draw each person so they are all complete individuals and the only thing that connects them is the mask.  


This is a poster design for the mask. I haven't created a minimal outcome for this because I think the whole idea of brining the third eye into the mask opens the potential to get a little more abstract, and after the persons of note project I have changed my thoughts slightly on how I want to start making my illustrations. So I have included my own psychedelic twist onto the design. This is because the third eye makes it a relatable theme. Plus I think this could work well as a poster because of all the bright colours and patterns that are used. It can have the ability to attract the viewers attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment